This is the schedule and details for the 2016 Monday Night Rides
March – 21* & 28*
April – 4, 11,1 8 & 25
May – 2, 9, 16 & 23
June – 6, 13, 20 & 27
July – 11, 18 & 25
August – 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29
September – 12 & 19
A total of 24 recovery rides for this year.
- ** Two rides on March 21 & 28, 2016, will be fixed gear friendly.
- The route is flat and pace is reduced.
- There is no ride on May 30th (Memorial Day)
- There is no ride on July 4th (Independence Day)
- There is no ride on September 5th (Labor Day).
- On June 20, 2016, a special longest day of the year ride, will take a route over Whippoorwill Rd. in Armonk, N.Y.
- All rides will depart at 6:00 PM from the parking lot on Waller Ave., between Maple & Post Ave., in downtown White Plains, N.Y.
- Ride distance ranges from 16 miles to a full ride of 32 miles thru central Westchester.
- The pace is 16 MPH or less.
- No rider will be dropped and the group stays together.
- A helmet must be worn at all times on the ride and lights are highly recommended.
- Any ride will be cancelled due to inclement weather at departure time in White Plains. Inclement weather includes: snow, rain, high winds & lightning.
- Parking in White Plains is $2.00 per hour and is strictly enforced.
- No cue sheet is used on this ride.
Any questions, please contact Mark J. Lalloo at (914)946-8816 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (I can’t respond to any calls or e-mails on the day of the ride.)